The WMAIA website will publish classified ads for job postings and for architects and allied professionals seeking jobs. This service is free of charge to members and member firms.
Ads must be a maximum of 50 words per position sought or offered. Please include preferred method of contact, and contact information.
Ads will be reviewed by the WMAIA Executive Director for content and typos prior to posting. Ads will be removed upon request from the posting member/firm, or every 3 months - whichever comes first.
Please send ads to the Director via email.
Cambridge, MA - MIT
Faculty Positions, Architectural Urbanism. Massachusetts Institute of Technology has opened a search for one or two faculty positions in architectural urbanism at the rank of assistant professor, associate professor without tenure, or associate professor with tenure. Primary criteria are proven excellence in the field of architectural design, urban design, and the design of infrastructures with experience in teaching design studios and strong promise of significant creative achievement in the field through design work, design inquiry, professional practice, or a combination thereof. Application review begins April 15, 2013, with the intention of hiring for September 2013. Full description and more information here.
Dietz & Company Architects, Inc is seeking a Senior Project Architect.
• Licensed Architect with 5+ years experience.
• High level of technical knowledge in detailing and construction
• Strong design sense, the ability to lead
• Experienced in project design, construction documentation, production and construction materials.
• Robust understanding of the project management process and the ability to utilize those skills and lead.
• Experience directing or managing staff.
• LEED AP and ArchiCAD experience preferred, Revit experience also acceptable.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume & work examples to: firstname.lastname@example.org